Monday, October 7, 2013

Menu Monday 10/7

Monday
While I am slaving away at work Dan is going to be making chili. He is using a ghost pepper he received and multiple kinds of other peppers. I will not be trying this.

Tuesday
Crock pot Cheese Tortellini Soup 
After freezing our buns off at the Huskers game this weekend I am excited to start making some soups and more "fall" type foods.

Wednesday
Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Um, I am looking forward to this dish a lot.

Thursday
Leftovers


Friday
 Stir Fry (our own recipe, nothing fancy) and making dips to bring to homecoming. I think we are going to go with my old reliable dips, Loaded Baked Potato and Buffalo Chicken. Check out my Tailgate Food Post for the recipes.

Saturday
Visiting my lovely sorority sisters and college friends for Homecoming festivities! Followed by another good friends birthday party. Busy, but fun day planned!

Sunday
Recovery and prepping for another week. We choose something to make for dinner while we pick up groceries for the week.


Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment