Monday, October 21, 2013

Menu Monday 10/21


Monday
Dan is making another batch of his Ghost Pepper Chili, and I will be hitting up Chic-Fil-a on my way to work for the night! I have visions of fruit cups dancing in my mind.

Tuesday
I have been waiting for this night for awhile now. Dan and I will be heading to Boulevard Brewery for an Alumni dinner. I have gone for as long as I have been able, this will be Dan's second time, and it is always a blast!
Wednesday
Alright folks. This week I am starting an eight week intensive diet and fitness program through my new gym. Part of this service is nutrition and meal planning. I am meeting with my trainer on Tuesday morning, and am not sure when we are going to be setting up the menu. With that being said I do not know the rest of the week's menu. The awesome thing about this is not only will I be learning some awesome things about nutrition, but I plan on bringing some of that knowledge to Good JuJu! Wish me luck, and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment