Saturday, September 28, 2013

Tailgate Food

I love a good tailgate. Who doesn't?

I mean good food, good drinks, good friends, what could be better? Oh yeah, sometimes I attend the game. Here are some of my favorite tailgate foods!

One of my favorite things to bring with us to a tailgate are dips. They are usually pretty easy to whip up and throw into a disposable pan. Grab some chips and viola!

This dip is just a classic. You can't go wrong with a good Buffalo Dip and it is so easy as well.This is one of those that the ingredients are so bad for you, it just has to be wonderful!


I always am so proud of this dip when I make it. I love to have people guess the ingredients and they always guess wrong. You would never believe that there is no potato in the dip, and it is so quick to throw together in a pinch. Dan usually gets kettle cooked potato chips to eat with this dip, while I prefer the ruffles, I am a traditionalist what can I say?





Another one of my go-tos. The thing I don't like about it is that it is hard to travel, not making it ideal for tailgating, I prefer it for a gathering in a home. 
On the same page as jalapeno poppers, Skinny Taste has an awesome recipe for Jalapeno Popper Chicken, it is a bit labor intensive, but delicious!

I am also curious about this dip, has anyone tried it?
 
I am pretty boring, but what  can I say I like the classics. What are your favorite tailgate foods?

0 comments:

Post a Comment