Monday, September 30, 2013

Menu Monday 9/30

 


Monday
Working hard for the money. I am on a Panera soup kick. Broccoli and Cheddar, hands down. 

Today is actually going to be super crazy, I got rear ended about a month ago and after hassling with insurances I am finally able to get her fixed up. So after job 1 and before job 2 I have to play switch a roo with my car and the rental car I will be rocking the next two weeks!

Tuesday
Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
I just found this blog, and I am in love. I wish the calorie counts were listed, but I took the liberty of doing that myself. I really am a giver. Check me out on myfitnesspal.com to get them!

Wednesday
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops
Another recipe from the same site, I really am hoping for big things!

Thursday
 Leftovers. womp-womp.

Friday
Dinner Out

Saturday 
Heading to Lincoln to see the Huskers in action. Going to be hanging out with 90,000 of Dan's closest friends.




Sunday
Dinner Out/On the Road


With it being almost October I am on a mission to get my eating and drinking under control. I haven't been feeling like myself lately and I think it has a lot to do with my poor eating habits and lack of working out. I am going to challenge myself to work out Monday-Friday this week, and remain as active as possible this weekend. I will let you know how it goes on Monday.

3 comments:

  1. I need to do this. I am pretty horrible at staying on the clean eating habit. I always start but then I fall off the bandwagon with Freddy's... womp womp haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the exact same way, whenever something fun (eating or drinking) comes up I throw away all my hard work. Menu Planning on here has been a lot more helpful keeping me accountable. I always tell Dan we have to make what I post, the 5 people who read my blog are counting on me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't make it I WILL be disappointed in you haha ;-)

      Delete