Friday, September 20, 2013

Five on Friday

I am joining bloggers from all over to link up and share Five on Friday.

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG




(one)
Learning to make sushi was such a fun experience. It was so good and it was so fun making it, I couldn't stop eating. It didn't help that my friend is one of the best hostess' ever and had cookies and mimosas waiting for us. She also has an adorable foster puppy. I am trying to be a mature adult and remember that a puppy is just not in the cards for us right now, but look that that face.



(two)
Hobby Lobby and their 50% off sales are awesome. Bad for my checkbook, but awesome. (This guy is pretty awesome as well) I am working on a gallery wall that uses a lot of the printables from yesterdays post and I am very excited about how things are progressing!

(three)
It is Boy Scout popcorn time! I made the mistake of telling one of the kids at work I would order from him, and it may have opened the flood gates. I already ordered the white chocolate popcorn, but Dan is wanting to try one of the more manly types. I understand that its for the children, but the prices are a little ridiculous, It is popcorn for goodness sakes!





(four)
I had the best salad bar salad in a long time. A little known fact about me is I love pasta. Like a lot. So when I am at a salad bar it is really hard not to get all of those yummy pasta salads. I usually just pick one and add that to my salad instead of dressing. I get my pasta and it works as a dressing, win win.
Speaking of food, Menu Monday was a success.  Easy Enchilada Casserole was AMAZING, and so so easy. Like run and make it tonight good. It is not the prettiest of meals, check out my instagram pic, but it was delicious! The Crock Pot meal was alright, nothing I would rush to make again, but not bad. Dan had some tweaks he would make for next time, mostly making it too hot for me to eat, so we will see how that goes.

(five)
Got a haircut, tailgating in the parking lot, and seeing Mumford and Sons and since the weather is chilly I finally had the excuse I needed to purchase this jacket I have been wanting. Best Friday Ever!
At  least until next Friday when we hit up another show!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment