Monday, November 4, 2013

Menu Monday 11/4

Welcome to another super boring version of menu Menu Monday! Things are going well with my diet, I am thinking I am getting into the swing of things with everything. Never mind eating out and drinking last night, we won't talk about that.

Monday
Chicken and Veggies

Tuesday
Sweet Chili Salmon with Veggies
http://www.kitchenwitchmaven.com/2011/03/keeping-it-simple-salmon-in-sweet-chili.html
I plan on making the recipe as it us called for except for ginger. I forgot it at the store, and am not going back!

Wednesday
Lemon and Garlic Chicken
http://www.tessadomesticdiva.com/2012/06/easy-roasted-lemon-garlic-picnic-chicken.html
Using chicken breast, but looking forward to this one!

I only have a menu through Wednesday because my menu may change at any moment, and buying fresh meat and seafood is hard in advance. I guarantee the rest of the week will consist of a protein and a vegetable.  I am going to try to focus on making my recipes a little more exciting by adding seasonings so that I do not get burned out on what I am making. 

I also have a first timer post tomorrow,  egg white muffins!


0 comments:

Post a Comment