Monday, November 11, 2013

Menu Monday 11/11

Monday
Leftover Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
I adapted this Skinny Taste recipe. Basically the only thing I did different was add ground turkey and a jar tomato sauce instead of homemade. It was more of a baked pasta type dish instead of lasagna, but overall it was really yummy, and I am excited to eat it again tonight

We also got a new HUGE crock pot this weekend, Dan already put it to use making some pork and veggies. The other pictures are from my spaghetti squash adventure, they do not do it justice. I should have taken a picture after it was all bubbly after coming off of the broiler! Also, I did not like this sauce. I usually get Newman's Sock-a-rooni, but they were out. The peppers were good, but the sausage was very odd. I am glad we used our own ground turkey instead.

Tuesday
Beer Can Crock Pot Chicken
I am not drinking beer, so I might as well eat it. Something like that. I am following this recipe and adding some garlic, and to be extra special we are using some of the beer we brewed awhile back. I hope this turns out well.

Wednesday
Shrimp and Veggies

Thursday
Salmon Burgers
Our local grocery store has pre-made meals, and salmon burgers are one of them. We have been looking at getting them for a couple of weeks now, so I am pretty excited to try it out!

Friday
Pork Chops with Apples, Onions, and Spinach
This is a Dan speciality, I will post pictures afterwards, it is great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment