Wednesday, January 13, 2016

New goodies.



Since my Dad is awesome and gave Dan and I a target gift card for Christmas, it has been burning a hole in my pocket.

The first thing I got was an end of the bed storage bench.
I am pretty pumped to get this and full it with awesome things. At first I thought shoes, and then decide throwing shoes in a closed container may not be the best idea. We will see what we end up doing! 
Next thing I decided was more a gift for myself. But, if I am happy, isn't that a gift for Dan too?
I have been wanting a new step counter for awhile and my old fitbit wasn't working the way I needed it to, so I haven't been wearing it for a LONG time. Then I saw this beauty. 



It is currently charging, but even the charger is amazing. You just take it off and the charger has a magnet that sticks to the back. No taking the whole bracelet off and dealing with all of that. I am excited to get to tracking again!

I still have a little left to spend for a rainy day. Aren't gift cards the best?


1 comments: